Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2017


My dad was diagnosed with Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis 2 years ago. They put him on 5 liters of oxygen and steroids to slow down progression. His symptoms have always been shortness of breath, and coughing badly. chest congestion, his meds wasn't working and he had severe side effects that's comes with the meds, out of frustration, I went online looking for help for his condition, I came a across doctor George tom BlogSpot, I contacted him and explain in details the medical conditions of my dad,  We ordered their IPF herbal treatment called MALVA-H after reading a lot of positive reviews, I am happy to report with the help of MALVA-H we have been able to reverse my dad symptoms using herbs, his symptoms totally declined over a 6 weeks  of using the product. His Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is totally reversed! After the herbal treatment he also finally was able to give up smoking after 23 years. We are thankful to MALVA-H.

Authored by Liz Wasson Coleman

2 comments:

  1. MALVA-H medicine is super for IPF.i had earlier thought IPF cannot be cure permanently but i have no symptoms of IFP though i have not finish the product,my health has greatly improve

    ReplyDelete